1.22.2009

Another Project

I recently decided to start a professional, educational blog. Many times I study a difficult state objective and puzzle over how I am going to teach it effectively to my class. When these times occur, I run to the Internet and search out what other teachers have found to be effective. I can find some sites, but the personal websites where a teacher goes into detail about what works is very rare on the web. This is why I have decided to start a blog with suggestions on English and social studies activities, classroom management, parent/teacher communication, grading practices, educational theory and research, and how to design a relaxing and functional classroom environment. I will still maintain this blog with my personal experiences, but I will also be adding ideas to the new blog.

The new blog is........(drumroll).........www.ideachalkboard.com

Check it out!