- This place is amazing. It is very small, but the atmosphere is warm and cozy with a view of the kitchen as the chef's create incredible dishes. It is an explosion of pleasure for your taste buds.
- This is our Sunday morning haunt. Their menu changes every week, but the french toast is a taste of heaven. Each week they have a different way to prepare it. My favorite was when they took Texas toast, encrusted it with pumpkin, and put a dollop of whipped cream on top. The Sunday they used cherry compote is a close second.
- This is where you go for a bit of Southern soul food. They are famous for their fried chicken, but I think they have the best hamburgers in San Francisco. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.
- The atmosphere is great, and the food is even better. When it comes to Thai food, this restaurant is unbeatable.
- The eye for detail is definitely present in the preparation of the food, and in the presentation. Try the Peruvian Cola, it is like liquid Starburst candy.
- I can't say this is the best BBQ that I've ever had, but it is definitely the best I've had in San Francisco. Give it a try.
- The decor is great, the food is great, the location is great. They have a book, yes a book, of wine selections. If you opt for the cheese platter, you can mix and max several options to tailor it to something that will make your taste buds sing.